Thursday, May 6, 2010

Clio Restaurant & Bar Review

Clio at the Eliot Hotel 
My Opinions:  I haven't been back here in quite a while, but was pleasantly surprised, even if I did only get to sit at the bar for my post Red Sox game on Cinco de Mayo. The bartender was great, friendly and knowledgeable, and the crowd was lively.  

I am looking forward to having another sit-down dinner here soon. Chef Kenneth Oringer boasts contemporary French-American dishes, one of my favorite cusines, and if I remember correctly their staff is quite formal and attentive. I'd love to sit at their Uni Sashimi Bar some day too!

Some Food/Drink Tasted: Smoked Foie Gras - Wagyu Striploin - Butter Basted Maine Lobster - Miso Dark Chocolate Cremeux

Most Recent Visit: 5/05/2010
Amount Visited: 5+
Experiences: Dinner, Bar

Patronage Inclination: Fleeting

Address: 370 Commonwealth Avenue, Boston, MA 02215
Website: http://www.cliorestaurant.com  Phone: (617) 536-7200
Social Networking: Twitter @EliotHotel – Facebook /Clio Restaurant

No comments:

Post a Comment