Monday, February 9, 2009

Cuchi Cuchi Bar & Restaurant Review


Cuchi Cuchi
My Opinions: The service and food is very good - Cocktails and ambiance are outstanding ... dark and romantic with a fun flair (literally). The staff are required to wear sparkly accent pieces that they pick out before their shift. I haven't been back in a while, but it's not because I don't want to, even though it's close to Boston, it's still a bit out of my way since I frequent the city
Some Food/Drink Tasted: Fried Artichoke Hearts – Mexican Deep-Fried Tomato – Beef Stroganoff – Chicken Kiev – Mushroom Risotto – Couscous – Brie en Croute – Bliny – Fried Zucchini

Most Recent Visit: 2/04/2009
Amount Visited: 20+
Experiences: Dinner, Bar

Patronage Inclination: Frequent

Address: 795 Main Street, Cambridge, MA 02139
Website: http://www.cuchicuchi.cc  Phone: (617) 864-2929
Social Networking: Facebook /Cuchi Cuchi

No comments:

Post a Comment