Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Palm Restaurant Review

The Palm at the Westin Copley 
My Opinions: It's been some time since I've dined at The Palm Restaurant ... I don't think of going here enough, even thought it's a great steakhouse - Service is always good - Food Quality is fantastic and consistent - the Interior Decor is warm and cozy ... not your typical massive steakhouse restaurant layout - I haven't noticed a vibrant bar scene, but I do know they have a nice wine selection - I have dined in their private function room as well, and it was fantastic, so this place knows how to attend to larger parties too!

Some Food/Drink Tasted:  Lobster Bisque – Palm Surf n’ Turf – Veal Scallopine – Capri Salad – Filet Mignon – Potatoes Au Gratin

Patronage Inclination: Occasion

Most Recent Visit: ??
Amount Visited: 10+
Experiences: Dinner, Bar

Address: 200 Dartmouth Street, Boston, MA 02116 (multiple locations)
Website: http://www.thepalm.com  Phone: (617) 867-9292
Social Networking:  Facebook /The Palm Restaurant

No comments:

Post a Comment