Saturday, September 26, 2009

Turtle Club Restaurant Review

Turtle Club Restaurant
My Opinions: The service and food were good, but you really come here for the scenery. This was my first time here, and I can't wait to come back. I had the opportunity to experience the on-beach dining, and it was beautiful, especially when the sun starts to set ... plan to get there about a half-hour before sundown and wear shoes you can kick off so you can feel the sand between your toes!  To note: Once night falls, there are some pesky sand bugs that really pick at you, so I finished my dinner inside.

Some Food/Drink Tasted: Harvest Salad – Fresh Pear Salad – Oak Grilled Filet of Beef Tenderloin – New York Strip Steak – Chocolate Turtle Ice Cream Pie

Patronage Inclination: Frequent

Most Recent Visit: 9/22/2009
Amount Visited: 1
Experiences: Dinner

Address: 9225 Gulf Shore Drive, Naples, FL 34108
Website: http://www.windwardhospitality.com/naples  Phone: (239) 592-6557
Social Networking:  Facebook /The Turtle Club Restaurant

No comments:

Post a Comment