Thursday, October 15, 2009

Post 390 Restaurant & Bar Review

Post 390
My Opinions: I went shortly after its grand opening, and I think it was too soon. The bar was great! The bartenders were qualified and friendly and the crowd was professional and fun.  Then, I had dinner upstairs and it changed my mind about the place. The service was bad ... slow, uninformed about the menu, and a bit too casual for the atmosphere - Food was fine, but did not come out at the same time, which, in a party of 6, is awkward - I would go back to the bar at some point because the layout is social (reminiscent of Sonsie's) and the bar service was good.

Some Food/Drink Tasted: Crab and Spinach Dip – Oysters Grilled – Post Burger – Beer and Bacon Macaroni and Cheese

Patronage Inclination: Fleeting

Most Recent Visit: 10/13/2009
Amount Visited: 1
Experiences: Dinner, Bar

Address: 406 Stuart Street, Boston, MA 02116
Website: http://www.post390restaurant.com  Phone: (617) 399-0015
Social Networking:  Twitter @Post390  -  Facebook /Post 390

No comments:

Post a Comment