Wednesday, June 2, 2010

LuxLash Review

LuxLash


My Opinions: So for those who didn't know, I'm a "lash addict". I have very thin and short lashes, and I've tried everything from mascara to strip lashes but was never happy with the results, so when I found this solution I was hooked - They have a lovely and accessible storefront on Newbury Street and you always get friendly service - I am excited that they just started offering manis & pedis while you get your lash extensions applied because you're there for about an hour or so - Lash extensions last as long as your natural lashes do (so about 6 weeks) and you don't have to wear mascara ... I'm off to schedule my lash fill - see you there!

P.S. This is a great service to get done, especially a few days before a wedding or party! They offer  bridal packages, temporary lashes and lash extensions (what I have), waxing and even semi-permanent make-up. There are also products to support your quest for beauty secrets.

Experiences: Lash Extensions

Address: 232 Newbury Street, Boston, MA 02116 (multiple locations)
Website: http://www.luxlash.com  Phone: (617) 587-5274
Social Networking: Twitter @LuxLashBoston – Facebook /LuxLash, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment