Sunday, November 16, 2008

Oleana Restaurant Review

Oleana
My Opinions: It's been awhile since I've been back even though I always have a good time and good food. I find the restaurant cozy, perhaps a bit cramped, and it's not necessarily convenient for me to get to, but I do like it when I go.  They do have great outside dining in the warm season - Service is casual and friendly with a working knowledge of the menu (you'll know why that's important if you've been there before) – their newest young member of the family is the bakery & cafe, Sofra (another place I like very much as well).

Some Food/Drink Tasted: Armenian Bean & Walnut Pâté - Whipped Feta with Sweet & Hot Peppers - Sultan’s Delight - Flatiron Steak - Rabbit Buried in Vermicelli - Nougat Glacé - Salted Butter Ice Cream

Patronage Inclination: Occasion

Most Recent Visit: ??
Amount Visited: 10+
Experiences: Dinner

Address: 134 Hampshire St Cambridge MA 02139
Website: http://www.oleanarestaurant.com  Phone: (617) 661-0505
Social Networking:

No comments:

Post a Comment