Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sofra Cafe Review

Sofra
My Opinions: I plan on going back and trying everything I can carry! - Food quality is great and, since many of these flavors are not what I typically encounter, it was a surprise party in my mouth with all the new bites. I will not skip the Mezze Bar next time - Staff is knowledgeable and very kind to newbies like myself! - I must admit, I am not a fan of the Turkish Coffee, but I was warned - Seating is limited, but the wait is not too bad and the crowd is eclectic and friendly - It's the younger family member to Oleana Restaurant.

Some Food/Drink Tasted: Earthquake Cookie - Egg Sandwich w/Haloumi (yummy cheese) - Turkish Coffee

Patronage Inclination: Occasion

Most Recent Visit: 2/27/2010
Amount Visited: 1+
Experiences: Brunch

Address: 1 Belmont Street, Cambridge, MA 02138
Website: http://www.sofrabakery.com  Phone: (617) 661-3161
Social Networking:  Facebook /Sofra Bakery & Cafe

No comments:

Post a Comment