Thursday, February 18, 2010

Wachusett Mountain Review

Wachusett Skiing
My Opinions: I have been skiiing since I was little, and snowboarding since I was in high school, so I try to take advantage of any opportunity to ski in the winter (and golf in all the other seasons) ... I'm an East Coast Resident, so that's what we do!  - The night skiing option is fantastic! It takes me about 45min to an hour to get to the mountain from Boston, so going late in the afternoon is not a bad ride and the discounted ticket helps too - It's not a big mountain, yet they do a good job keeping the trails groomed - The 4-seat chairlifts are nice if you are in a group - the bar at the lodge is decent ... beer is cold! - Definitely try the waffles in the outdoor hut by the lifts, they're delicious!

Most Recent Visit: 2/17/2010
Amount Visited: 100+

Patronage Inclination: Occasion

Address:  499 Mountain Road, Princeton, MA 01541
Website: www.wachusett.com  Phone: (978) 464-2300
Social Networking: Twitter @Wachusett  –  Facebook /Wachusett Mountain

3 comments:

  1. I've been snowboarding for about a year now and I love it. I will definitely look this place up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kristin,

    I need your help! I'm planning trip to Aspen CO for president's week in February can you recommend any good inexpensive lodging?

    thanks
    cknight

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Craig,

    Snowmass Mountain Chalet - www.mountainchalet.com (115 Daly Lane, Aspen) - (970) 923-3900

    Mountain Chalet Aspen - www.mountainchaletaspen.com (333 East Durant Avenue, Aspen) - (970) 925-7797

    Mountain House Lodge in Aspen - www.mountainhouselodge.com (905 E. Hopkins Ave,
    Aspen) (866) 920-2550

    ReplyDelete