Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Rowes Wharf Bar Review

Rowes Wharf Bar @ the Boston Harbor Hotel
My Opinions:  I have always been curious about dining here, and I finally got a chance to after my meeting with Mr. Bovin, the Catering Manager.  I have enjoyed the Sea Grille and Meritage many times, so my expectations were high, and I was pleasantly pleased - The food was fresh and well seasoned; although this was a more casual atmosphere, the service was of the same caliber as in Meritage - Bar seemed very nice and accommodating for the single diner/drinker ... something for me to try in 2010!

Some Food/Drink Tasted: Bar Seafood Tasting Plate - Pan Seared Chilean Sea Bass - Cheeseburger with Buttermilk Fried Onion Rings - Warm Bartlett Pear Crisp

Most Recent Visit: 2/23/2010
Amount Visited: 1+
Experiences: Dinner

Patronage Inclination: Occasion

Address: 70 Rowes Wharf, Boston, MA 02110
Websitehttp://www.bhh.com/wharf.htm  Phone:  (617) 439.7000
Social Networking: Twitter @bohaho  –  Facebook /Boston Harbor Hotel

No comments:

Post a Comment