Monday, February 1, 2010

The Keg Steakhouse & Bar Review

The Keg Steakhouse & Bar
My Opinions: Even though I frequent the Capital Grille, and there is one within walking distance of this LoDo location, I like switching it up a bit ... and, honestly, it's not a huge stretch from what I have come to expect from the Capital Grille - The food, especially their cuts of meet, are high quality and well seasoned - the service is attentive and proper - Interior is what you expect from an upscale steakhoues –  Side Sampler ... Whenever offered on a menu, I always recommend trying it, and this one doesn't disappoint
Some Food/Drink Tasted: Santa Fe Chicken Dip – Lettuce Wedge – New York Classic – Sirloin Oscar – Trio Sampler

Most Recent Visit:
Amount Visited: 2
Experiences: Dinner

Patronage Inclination: Occasion

Address: 1890 Wynkoop Street, Denver, Colorado, 80202
Website: http://www.kegsteakhouse.com  Phone: (303) 296-0023
Social Networking:

No comments:

Post a Comment