Tuesday, February 8, 2011

ChampionsGate Golf Club Review

ChampionsGate Golf Club 
My Opinions:  This was my first opportunity to golf in 2011, so I was elated before I even got out today (bonus that I never played this course). I will certainly play here again.

From the valet - to the pro shop - to the starter, the staff here was very polite and friendly. The grounds were well manicured, the cart was GPS enabled, which is always helpful when figuring the distance to the flag, and the scenery was beautiful. It's a spread out course, with a lot of sand but minimal water, and even the occasional beer cart.

Be warned: the food is not good at Piper's Grill, so have a drink here, but eat elsewhere (for your stomach's sake).

Fun Facts:  Greg Norman Signature Course Design - Two 18-Holes - Public Course - 3 Sets of Tee Boxes - Drink Cart Available Most Days
    Most Recent Visit: 2/08/2011

    Address: 1400 Masters Boulevard, ChamponsGate, FL 33896
    Website: championsgategolf.com  Phone: (407) 787-4653
    Social Networking:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment