Sunday, February 13, 2011

Cigar Masters Bar Review

Cigar Masters
My Opinions:  After my delicious Abe & Louie's bunch, we stopped by for a cigar and ended up staying until diner time. (No, I didn't go back to Abe & Louie's for that, but I did consider it!)

We enjoyed a lot of sparkling wine, a Java Cigar and a Rocky Patel. I was hoping they had my Classic Mint Nat Sherman cigarettes in stock, but I was out of luck on that one.

I would like the Sunday music selection to be better, but, even still, it's always a fun time here. They have a decent wine/beer list, there's good conversation, comfy couches in the front and back, a handsome crowd, and friendly cocktail waitresses. Also, the humidor sells a nice variety of smoke accessories, cigars and cigarettes with a knowledgeable attendant that can assist you with any questions.

Patronage Inclination: Occasion

Most Recent Visit: 2/13/2011
Amount Visited: 75+
Experiences: Bar

Address: 745 Boylston Street, Boston, MA 02116 (multiple locations)
Website: http://www.cigarmasters.com  Phone: (617) 266-4400
Social Networking:  Twitter @Cigar_Masters  -  Facebook /Cigar Masters Boston

Previous Posts:  September 2010  -  August 2010  -  June 2010  -  February 2010  -  January 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment