Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Menton Restaurant Review

Menton Restaurant 
My Opinions: When I think of a Valentine's Day outing, I think of having dinner at Menton ... so that's just what I did.

I was pleasantly surprised that they didn't increase their pre fix price by much. The service was perfectly formal (per usual) and the food was delicious. From their extensive wine list, I was hoping to get the same bottle of sparkling Rose that I drank last time, but found out that their list changes fairly frequently, so we got something comparable and I was not disappointed.

I didn't get a chance to stop by Drink, below next door, so maybe next time. Thanks for the great meal and take-away bag of the dried tea bag - a thoughtful finishing touch (I believe they sell the same product in Sportello's cafe section).

Most Recent Visit: 2/14/2011
Amount Visited: 5+
Experiences: Dinner

Patronage Inclination: Frequent

Address: 354 Congress Street Boston, MA 02210
Website: http://www.mentonboston.com/  Phone: (617) 737-0099
Social Networking:

Older Posts:  November 2010  -  April 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment