Saturday, November 6, 2010

Menton Restaurant Review

Menton Restaurant 
My Opinions: The last time I was here, the food was great per usual, but I was worried that the service was going down hill since we all felt a bit smothered. Tonight, it was back to normal ... attentive, but not overbearing. (Phew!)

I still wish their "lounge" could feel more like its own entity (maybe a partition to hide the host stand), but the bar, Drink, is just next door. As far as Menton's interior goes, I love the frosted white glass lighting, and the generous space between the tables offered privacy - yes, the pre-fix pricing is not cheap, but neither is the food. They also have a delicious and comprehensive wine list to pair with the meal. I have yet to taste the add-on truffle option, so it's something I can try next time.

From the amuse bouche to the cheese cart, the food is top-notch! I enjoyed the 4-course option again, plus an added cheese plate, and I was really impressed with everything ... I just hope they keep working on making tastier deserts. I'm looking forward to coming here again soon.

Most Recent Visit: 11/05/2010
Amount Visited: 5+
Experiences: Dinner

Patronage Inclination: Frequent

Address: 354 Congress Street Boston, MA 02210
Website: http://www.mentonboston.com  Phone: (617) 737-0099
Social Networking:

Older PostsApril 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment