Sunday, November 21, 2010

Gari Restaurant Review

Gari Japanese Fusion
My Opinions:  What a nice lazy Sunday I had. We watched the Food Network (The Best Thing I Ever Ate marathon) and ordered lunch in.  I was pleasantly surprised that the food quality Gari put out on their delivery was just as good as what you get in their restaurant. It arrived soon after I ordered - the sushi was fresh and the hot foods were hot. 

The luncheon specials are a great deal. I will definitely order from them again!

     Try:  Spicy Tuna Maki
     Skip:  Salads

Patronage Inclination: Occasion

Some Food/Drink Tasted: Miso - Shumai - Gyoza - Edamame - Mango Maki - Spicy Tuna Maki - Crazy Maki - Dragon Maki - Striped Bass - Scallop - TNT Maki - Luncheon Specials

Most Recent Visit: 11/21/2010
Amount Visited: 5+
Experiences: Lunch, Dinner

Address: 187 Harvard Street, Brookline, MA 02446
Website: www.garifusion.com  Phone: (617) 277-2999
Social Networking:  Facebook /Gari Japanese Fusion Restaurant

No comments:

Post a Comment