Monday, November 29, 2010

Citizen Public House & Oyster Bar Review

Citizen Public House & Oyster Bar 
My Opinions: Another nice restaurant addition to this area.  They did a great job with the layout. There is a nice amount of bar space, with standing room on one side and seats on the other, and dining room tables on the perimeter. The lighting is low and the vibe is friendly with a chic-casual crowd.

I believe this is the first place I've found with a shot section on the drink menu. In the spirit of things, I had my first "pickleback" shot ... curiosity quelled. Next on my to-drink list is their punch bowl mixtures.

This place has a nice variety of food, whiskey labels, and you can even book a pig roast. I guess roasts are not just for the summer time any more!

     Try:  Ribeye Roast
     Skip: n/a

Patronage Inclination: Fleeting

Some Food/Drink Tasted:  Baby Red Beets - Raw Oysters - Local Farm Vegetable Salad - Ribeye Roast - Sirloin Burger

Most Recent Visit: 11/28/2010
Amount Visited: 2
Experiences: Dinner, Bar

Address: 1310 Boylston Street, Boston, MA 02215
Website: www.citizenpub.com  Phone: (617) 450-9000
Social Networking: Twitter @CitizenPub  –  Facebook /CitizenPub

No comments:

Post a Comment