Saturday, May 1, 2010

Oishii Restaurant Review

Oishii Boston 
My Opinions: I had one of my best visits this evening. The food is always delicious, fresh and of high quality, and the service is attentive but not overbearing, so I think that the new summer cocktails made it extra special. I had the watermelon martini, maybe two, and they were so good. I also tried the cucumber cocktail that tasted "good for you".

Ambiance is the best ... dark, swanky and minimalistic with a moderate to quite noise volume. I prefer sitting downstairs - Oishii is a special restaurant that's perfect for dates, special occasions, and/or important business dinners.

Some Food/Drink Tasted: Seaweed Salad – Duck Salad – Kobe Beef Carpaccio – Grilled Black Cod – Seafood Shumai – Beef Negima – Grilled Chilean Seabass – Green Tea Ice Cream

Patronage Inclination: Frequent

Most Recent Visit: 4/30/2010
Amount Visited: 10+
Experiences: Lunch, Dinner

Address: 1166 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02118
Website: http://oishiiboston.com  Phone: (617) 482-8868
Social Networking:

Previous Posts: March 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment