Thursday, May 20, 2010

Whisky Guild Cruise

Whisky Guild Cruise

My Opinions: This was my first time on this annual event, hosted in multiple cities, and, once I got past the so-so event management, I had a great time ... yes, the whisk(e)y helped! Purchasing a VIP ticket was definitely not worth it, but hosting it on the Seaport Elite was a nice touch. Next time it should be schedule a bit closer to the summer. They had some nice labels represented, but don't count on the "dinner" to be delicious. The cigar seller did great business, maybe next time there will be more options?

P.S. Ladies, next time we should see more of you too because there was a whole floor of men I didn't even get to talk to ;)




Most Recent Visit: 5/19/2010

Website: www.whiskyguild.com  
Social Networking:

No comments:

Post a Comment