Saturday, October 2, 2010

Hawthorne Tavern Restaurant & Bar Review

Hawthorne Tavern @ Hawthorne Hotel
My Opinions: You know what's not spooky? ... this place! Today was my first time here, located just off of Salem Common, and I felt comfortable right away. I absolutely loved the seating, the friendly staff, the crackling fireplace (and the food's delicious and affordable too!).

I hope to come back and try more of the menu; I really want to experience the Sunday Jazz Brunch.

Some Food/Drink Tasted: Hot Artichoke and Sundried Tomato Dip - Turkey Burger

Most Recent Visit: 10/02/2010
Amount Visited: 1
Experiences: Bar

Patronage Inclination: Occasion

Address: 18 Washington Square W, Salem, MA 01970
Website: www.hawthornehotel.com  Phone: (978) 744-4080
Social Networking: Twitter @HawthorneHotel

No comments:

Post a Comment