Sunday, April 11, 2010

Artu Restaurant & Bar Review

Artu
My Opinions: I think of this place as a drinking spot because it's opened late. The food may be decent, but I haven't heard any one say that they have actually dined here. Also, I tried to view their restaurant and all I get is a landing page, no interior photos, no sample menus, and no description of their food, chef or restaurant offerings. With all the other great North End restaurants within walking distance, (Fiore, Florentine, Tresca, Neptune Oyster, etc.), I would not go out of my way to come here.

Patronage Inclination: Only When Necessary

Most Recent Visit: 4/10/2010
Amount Visited: 5+
Experiences: Bar

Address: 6 Prince Street, Boston, MA 02113 (multiple locations)
Website: www.artuboston.com  Phone: (617) 742-4336
Social Networking: Facebook /Artu Boston

No comments:

Post a Comment