Saturday, April 10, 2010

Chef's Table at Asana Restaurant Review

Asana's Chef's Table at the Mandarin Oriental Boston
My Opinions: The Chef's Table is a unique experience at Asana. I was able to have my own music, a special surprise guest visit, and cocktail hour all before dinner started

I had a great experience working with the ever-professional and kind Chef, Nathan Rich; we created a unique 7-course tasting menu. I also had the fun opportunity to meet and work with the knowledgeable bar manager, Ari (a new addition to the Mandarin, transplanted from the Four Seasons), to create a signature cocktail for my guests. Our server, Ginger, was so obliging and detail-oriented (another transplant from the Four Seasons). Everyone loved meeting them!

The tasting room is beautiful: floor-to-ceiling windows, views into the kitchen, and can seat up to 9 people, but I would recommend a maximum of 8 – Don't forget to ask to get your valet ticket validated for a discount.

Most Recent Visit: 4/9/2010
Amount Visited: 50+
Experiences: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Chef's Table

Patronage Inclination: Frequent

Address: 776 Boylston Street, Boston, MA 02199
Website: http://www.mandarinoriental.com/boston/dining  Phone: (617) 535-8800
Social Networking: Twitter @MO_BOSTON  -  Facebook /Mandarin Oriental, Boston

Older Asana PostsFebruary 2010  -  January 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment