Thursday, April 15, 2010

Stanza dei Sigari Bar Review

Stanza dei Sigari - Cigar Bar Review

My Opinions: This is a great place to go to, but I typically choose it for my last stop of the evening since you always leave with a heavy cigar smell - I should note, Stanza has a full bar with hard liquor, something Cigar Masters on Boylston Street doesn't offer - It is underground, below Caffe Vittoria, so they still do a fairly good job of keeping the room ventilated, but there are no people-watching windows.

There is a small humidor with a decent selection of Ashtons, Davidoffs (my favorite), and more ... I had my first Zino Platinum cigar there (delicious!) - Something special: They offer Hookas which make it fun for groups

Well-managed establishment with a great group of bartenders and servers. And, if you get hungry, it's a short walk upstairs to get something at Caffe Vitorria!

Patronage Inclination: Occasion

Most Recent Visit: 4/14/2010
Amount Visited: 50+
Experiences: Bar

Address: 292 Hanover Street, Boston, MA 02113
Website: www.stanzadeisigari.com  Phone: (617) 227-0295
Social Networking:  Facebook /Stanza Dei Sigari

No comments:

Post a Comment