Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Eastern Standard Restaurant & Bar Review

Eastern Standard
My Opinions:  Have I mentioned how much I love late-night menus? Well, I especially like the one here - you can still get quality hot meals, seafood and snacks!  The food here is very good; I especially like coming here for lunch. Be sure to sit outside when you can to people watch and enjoy the weather.

I enjoy the great service and fun bar scene that's busy with a slightly older crowd. It's a nice spot for singles to meet.

Some Food/Drink Tasted: Steak Tartare - Eggs Benedict - Frisee aux Lardons - Chicken Chopped Salad - Standard Burger - Charcuterie Plate - Breakfast Breads - Grilled Cheese - Fried Calamari

Most Recent Visit: 7/27/2010
Amount Visited: 75+
Experiences: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Bar

Patronage Inclination: Frequent

Address: 528 Commonwealth Avenue, Boston, MA 02215
Website: http://www.EasternStandardBoston.com  Phone: (617) 532-9100
Social Networking: Twitter @ESKDboston  -  Facebook /Eastern Standard Kitchen & Drinks

Older Posts: October 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment