Thursday, July 22, 2010

Lumiere Restaurant Review

Lumière
My Opinions: Quaint neighborhood restaurant with modern French cuisine. Very nice wine options by the glass and by the bottle. They even have organic wines that taste quite good. 

At first, I was inundated with information from the server (TMI), but once we got past the rather long ordering process, I was able to relax and enjoy. The food is good and noticeably fresh. I love that they support local businesses. The spot is a bit out of the way from Boston, and there aren't many after-diner options around, so I wouldn't go out of my way to come here. I would definitely come back if I'm going to be in the Newton area.

Some Food/Drink Tasted:  Veal Terrine - Farm Chicken - Striped Bass - Dark Chocolate & Peanut Butter Mousse Parfait

Most Recent Visit: 7/21/2010
Amount Visited: 1
Experiences: Dinner

Patronage Inclination: Fleeting

Address: 1293 Washington Street, Newton, MA 02465
Website: www.lumiererestaurant.com  Phone: (617) 244-9199
Social Networking:  Facebook /Lumiere the Restaurant

No comments:

Post a Comment