Friday, July 2, 2010

Radius Restaurant & Bar Review

Radius
My Opinions: I enjoyed another great dinner here tonight, but noticed the dining room was extremely quite. The bar was busy, but the dining room was fairly empty - Last time, I just had an after-work drink and the sociable bar was fun! I'm definitely keeping this on my "hot spot" list.

Radius remains to be a Boston-Classic in the Financial District, and one of my favorite restaurants to dine at - Service is impeccable with Food Quality and Flavors to match - I like the sexy room layout and simple/clean decor - I'm a big fan of Via Matta as well, a member of Michael Schlow's group of restaurants.

Some Food/Drink Tasted: Maine Crab Salad – Sweetbreads – Foie Gras – Chilled Maine Lobster – Bass – Organic Chicken – Rib Eye - Loin of Lamb - Boston Creme Donuts - Cookie Plate

Patronage Inclination: Frequent

Most Recent Visit: 7/01/2010
Amount Visited: 75+
Experiences: Dinner, Bar

Address: 8 High Street, Boston, MA 02110
Website: http://www.radiusrestaurant.com  Phone: (617) 426-1234
Social Networking:  Facebook /Radius Restaurant Group

Older Radius PostsMarch 2010  -  November 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment