Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Radius Restaurant & Bar Review

Radius
My Opinions: I came by just for an after-work drink and the bar was packed with a nice mix of professionals ... the warm weather will only enhance the experience. I'm definitely going back - A Boston-Classic in the Financial District, and one of my favorite restaurants to dine at - Service is impeccable with Food Quality and Flavors to match - I like the sexy room layout and simple/clean decor - I'm a big fan of Via Matta as well, a member of Michael Schlow's group of restaurants.

Some Food/Drink Tasted: Maine Crab Salad – Sweetbreads – Foie Gras – Chilled Maine Lobster – Bass – Organic Chicken – Rib Eye

Patronage Inclination: Frequent

Most Recent Visit: 3/31/2010
Amount Visited: 50+
Experiences: Dinner, Bar

Address: 8 High Street, Boston, MA 02110
Website: http://www.radiusrestaurant.com  Phone: (617) 426-1234
Social Networking:  Facebook /Radius Restaurant Group

Older Radius PostsNovember 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment