Wednesday, March 3, 2010

City Table Restaurant & Bar Review

City Table at the Lenox Hotel
My Opinions:  I just met up with a group of friends for drinks and the service was fantastic (again)!  I was disappointed that they had yet to get in their infused tequila. We all know I'm a huge tequila fan, so I've been wanting to try this on the rocks the last few times I stopped in ... at this point I'm not sure it actually exists - Food quality is great with a creative comfort-food menu – I love that it is conveniently located near a lot of other hot spots as this was our first stop for the evening, then we walked to minibar and Bar10!

Some Food/Drink Tasted: White Cheddar Fondue – Fall Salad – Hangar Steak Tacos – Heirloom Tomato – Harvest Pasta with Braised Shortrib – Farm Vegetable Risotto – Open Faced Chicken

Most Recent Visit: 3/2/2010
Amount Visited: 5+
Experiences: Dinner, Bar

Patronage Inclination: Occasion

Address: 61 Exeter Street, Boston, MA 02116
Website: http://www.citytableboston.com  Phone: (617) 933-4800
Social Networking: Twitter @CityTable - Facebook /CityTable

Older City Table Posts: January 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment