Thursday, March 18, 2010

Wellshire Golf Course

Wellshire Golf Course
My Opinions:  This was my first opportunity to play golf in 2010, so I was elated before I even got out on this course (for the first time).  The staff was very accommodating, friendly and charismatic, so I was off to a good start; and I had my mom along for the ride, so the company was great! The course is opened year round, and it still had its winter coat on ... grass was splotchy, tee markers were not out, trees were bare.  It's a narrow course, and with the sparse greenery, so I actually ended up playing on the wrong hole on the 4th (and I thought I was doing really well) ... ooops! I could see its potential though once the warm season emerged - They didn't have the beer cart that day, but you can stock up at their cute bar/restaurant at the club house - It was a Donal Ross design, and not the best I've played, but the staff was great, so I wouldn't mind coming back.

Fun Facts: 18-Holes - Public Course - 4 Sets of Tee Boxes - Drink Cart Available Most Days
    Most Recent Visit: 3/16/2010

    Address: 3333 S. Colorado Blvd., Denver, CO 80222
    Website: www.cityofdenvergolf.com/wellshire  Phone: (303) 692-5636
    Social Networking:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment