Thursday, March 4, 2010

POPS Restaurant and Bar Review

POPS
My Opinions: I haven't been back to POPS since they renovated their space to become more bar-like. I have heard that the bar service needs some tweaking (service quicker, mix better, develop manners) ... most are common problem for places in their first month of opening ... though this is a re-opening - The food has always been delicious - Service is typically friendly and unassuming - I will be visiting the "new" POPS soon to see how they've adjusted to their new layout and menu. I have faith they'll rise to the occasion.

Some Food/Drink Tasted: Cheeseburger – Chicken Salad - Roast Beet Salad - Grilled Cheese - French Toast Monte Cristo


Patronage Inclination: Occasion

Most Recent Visit:  9/25/2010
Amount Visited: 20+
Experiences: Lunch, Dinner

Address: 560 Tremont Street, Boston, MA 02118
Website: http://www.popsrestaurant.net/  Phone: (617) 695-1250
Social Networking:

No comments:

Post a Comment