Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Vesta Dipping Grill Restaurant Review

Vesta Dipping Grill
My Opinions:  I like the premise of this restaurant, offering a set menu of food that can change flavors with a large variety of sauces, but I didn't think the base meats were all that great. If a restaurant has a limited menu of entree choices, then I would hope that they'd be above average in quality, cuts and preparation .... unfortunately I did not experience that - Atmosphere is nice - Service is average - Looks like it would be a great bar and appetizer spot, but I don't plan on coming back for dinner.

Some Food/Drink Tasted: Samosas – Grilled Beef Tenderloin – Madras Grilled Venison - Ice Cream Sandwiches

Patronage Inclination: Fleeting

Most Recent Visit: 3/15/2010
Amount Visited: 1+
Experiences: Dinner

Address: 1822 Blake Street, Denver, CO 80202
Website: http://www.vestagrill.com  Phone: (303) 296-1970
Social Networking:  Twitter @VestaGrill  -  Facebook /Vesta Dipping Grill

No comments:

Post a Comment