Thursday, March 25, 2010

M Bar Review

M Bar at the Mandarin Oriental
My Opinions: I had the great opportunity to meet with Ari, one of the newest members of the restaurant and bar management. He was very nice and polished, coming from the Four Seasons and being hired by the Mandarin, I wouldn't expect anything less.  I'm looking forward to working with him! - M Bar offers quality brand beers and liquors that you don’t commonly find – In their staff change over they too off the Billionaire’s Margarita …hmmm, I'll work on getting them to make one for me anyways!

Some Food/Drink Tasted: VeeV Acai Mixinations

Patronage Inclination: Frequent

Most Recent Visit: 3/24/2010
Amount Visited: 20+
Experiences: Bar

Address: 776 Boylston Street, Boston, MA 02199
Website: http://www.mandarinoriental.com/boston/dining/m_bar  Phone: (617) 535-8800
Social Networking: Twitter @MO_Boston  -  Facebook /MandarinOrientalBoston

Older M Bar Posts: March 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment