Saturday, March 13, 2010

Marliave Restaurant Review

Marliave
My Opinions: I had another excellent dinner here!  I was excited to hear they added a cheese menu, so I started dinner with an appetizer of cheeses, a choice meat selection, and a peppery imported dipping oil. The pecorino was my favorite! - I did notice that they have taken off the  expensive truffle cheesy macaroni that I had tried before - The staff is very knowledgeable and kind. They encourage you to sit and enjoy the atmosphere and food ... you almost forget you're in Boston -  Bar on the street-level floor was very good, and surprisingly busy. I probably wouldn't go out of my way to come to this bar, but it's nice to sit at before or after dining here - I cannot wait to come back!

Some Food/Drink Tasted:  Lasagna - Cheesy Macaroni – Beets - Henry’s Soup – Yankee Pot Roast – Bistecca - Risotto - Mixed Greens - Cake and Ice Cream

Patronage Inclination: Frequent

Most Recent Visit: 3/12/2010
Amount Visited: 5+
Experiences: Dinner, Bar

Address: 10 Bosworth Street, Boston, MA 02108
Website: http://www.marliave.com  Phone: (617) 422-0004
Social Networking:

Older Marliave PostsNovember 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment