Sunday, March 28, 2010

Troquet Restaurant & Bar Review

Troquet
My Opinions: I got a chance to sit at the front downstairs bar for a while, and it offered some great people-watching ... the really friendly bartender helped make the stay enjoyable as well - When I went upstairs for dinner, I was thrilled to get the table I sat in last year, (the window seat shown in this blog's photo) - The food was as I remembered, delicious but a bit too salt-heavy - The server and atmosphere was great!

Some Food/Drink Tasted: Black Sea Bass - Marinated Beet Salad – Ricotta Cavatelli – Crispy Duck Confit – Short Rib Canneloni – Roasted Sucking Pig – Veal – Hazelnut Mille - Sticky Toffee - Pistachio Souffle

Patronage Inclination: Occasion

Most Recent Visit: 3/27/2010
Amount Visited: 30+
Experiences: Dinner, Bar

Address: 140 Boylston Street, Boston, MA 02116
Website: http://www.troquetboston.com  Phone: (617) 695-9463
Social Networking:  Facebook /Troquet and Le Patissier

Older Troquet PostsSeptember 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment