Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sorellina Restaurant & Bar Review

Sorellina
My Opinions:  This is one of my favorite restaurants in Boston.  The large black/white photo by the wine wall reminds me of Opus One in Napa, CA - The service is wonderful in the restaurant - They have an excellent wine list on their bottle menu - Food is delicious ... I like to start with the Eggplant Gratinata to dip my bread into - It's always kept clean and well organized- the Bar can be fun, but it does vary.

Some Food/Drink Tasted: Foie Gras – Arugula – Verdure – Maccheroncelli – Filet Mignon – Ribeye – Chicken – Eggplant Gratinata – Ciambelle – Cioccolato – Semifreddo

Patronage Inclination: Frequent

Most Recent Visit:  3/2/2010
Amount Visited: 100+
Experiences: Dinner, Bar

Address: One Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA 02116
Website: http://www.sorellinaboston.com  Phone: (617) 412-4600
Social Networking:  Twitter @SorellinaBoston  -  Facebook /Sorellina Boston

No comments:

Post a Comment