Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hotel Chocolat Boston

Hotel Chocolat

For everyone who thinks chocolate is exciting ...

Hotel Chocolat offers quite a rush.  I've come in here a few times for gifts to other people, but I always seem to leave with something for myself too! The staff is so friendly and accommodating. They have a huge sample stash at the front desk that I always indulge in. And they are very clean, something I appreciate on a deeper level than most.

I'm looking forward to hosting a tasting party in the back room, and I will likely ask for a wine pairing to be added on.

Address: 141A Newbury Street, Boston, MA 02116 (multiple locations)
Website: www.hotelchocolat.com  Phone: (617) 391-0513
Social Networking: Twitter @HotelChocolatNA  –  Facebook /Hotel Chocolat

No comments:

Post a Comment