Monday, March 1, 2010

M Bar Review

M Bar at the Mandarin Oriental
My Opinions: The service in the seated lounge section can be spotty. I waited over 20 minutes for my check one time. The bar service, on the other hand, has always been excellent - Bar Scene is great on the weekends and pretty quiet during the week - They offer quality brand beers and liquors that you don’t commonly find – I love tequila, but have yet to try the Billionaire’s Margarita … it’s on my list of things to accomplish in 2010!

Some Food/Drink Tasted: VeeV Acai Mixinations

Patronage Inclination: Frequent

Most Recent Visit: 2/27/2010
Amount Visited: 20+
Experiences: Bar

Address: 776 Boylston Street, Boston, MA 02199
Website: http://www.mandarinoriental.com/boston/dining/m_bar  Phone: (617) 535-8800
Social Networking: Twitter @MO_Boston  -  Facebook /MandarinOrientalBoston

No comments:

Post a Comment