Sunday, December 5, 2010

Foundation Room Review

Foundation Room at the House of Blues
My Opinions: They have great bartenders in this semi-private club. The atmosphere is swanky with comfy seating, lots of colorful fabrics and interesting nooks & crannies to explore. I love that they have a fireplace too!

They have a medium-sized food menu and a dining room. I've been to a few private events here, and they seem to do a good job with making sure everyone is taken care of. I have yet to eat here or work with the staff to host my own party, but I heard they're fairly easy-going. 2011 - it's a bet.

Patronage Inclination:  Occasion

Most Recent Visit: 12/4/2010
Amount Visited: 10+
Experiences: Bar

Address: 15 Lansdowne Street, Boston, MA 02215
Website: www.houseofblues.com  Phone: (617) 960-8372
Social Networking: Twitter @HOBBoston  –  Facebook /HOBBoston

No comments:

Post a Comment