Thursday, December 9, 2010

Taj Tea Review

Taj Tea at the Taj Hotel Boston
My Opinions: This is one of my favorite teas in Boston. It's held in the richly-adorned French room upstairs, and I always sit in the room with all the windows for the natural light and great view of Newbury Street.

The presentation is classic, the food is tasty, the drinks are refreshing, and the atmosphere is cozy. If I had to say a "con", I would say that the service could use some work to encourage more professional courtesies and quicker turn-around. I love the addition of live music - it's such a nice back drop to great conversations and relaxation.

P.S. Don't miss the fragrant holiday gingerbread-Taj in the lobby (It's huge and well done!).

Patronage Inclination: Occasion

Most Recent Visit: 12/8/2010
Amount Visited: 10+
Experiences: Afternoon Tea

Address: 15 Arlington Street, Boston, MA 02116
Website: www.tajhotels.com Phone: (617) 536-5700
Social Networking: Twitter @TajBostonHotel  -  Facebook /Taj Boston

No comments:

Post a Comment