Wednesday, December 22, 2010

RumBa Bar Review

RumBa at the InterContinental Boston
My Opinions:  I've been coming here since it opened and it's a great place to drink and socialize with an attactive mix of successful Bostonians and visitors. You can trust there will be a decent weekend crowd, and expect a smaller local group during the week.

The main bar and lounge is attractive with a U-Shaped setup and lots of seating in the lounge. (I recommend not looking out into their pastel-like dining room, as it is a stark contrast to the swanky bar feel.) Though RumBa focuses on rum, they do offer a full bar of all the high-end spirits ... they even have sugar cane as a garnish for some of the cocktails!

I have yet to do an event in the red-themed Champagne Bar, but I would since the service is fairly good. I believe the private room is nice for a small group of 25-30 people.

Patronage Inclination: Occasion

Most Recent Visit: 12/21/2010
Amount Visited:  40+
Experiences: Bar

Address: 510 Atlantic Avenue, Boston, MA 02210
Website: http://www.intercontinentalboston.com/  Phone: (617) 747-1000
Social Networking:  Twitter @InterConBOS  - Facebook /icboston

No comments:

Post a Comment