Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Kupel's Bakery Review

KUPEL'S BAKERY

My Opinions: When on the hunt for some Kosher food, this place is IT. Though small and unassuming, and ignoring that I was relentlessly hit on by the employees (my appetite went down a bit), the baked good were delicious!

I did have a bagel, and, yes, they are good - moist and flavorful with a large variety of cream cheese options. The coffee was decent, but you should only go out of your way to come here if you want some traditional baked goods. I am looking forward to my next bagel run!

As a plus: they had some pastry for sale that supported Breast Cancer Awareness Month through Boston Bakes for Breast Cancer!

Some Food/Drink Tasted:  Poppy Seed Homentaschen - Apricot Homentaschen - Raspberry Homentaschen - Cinnamon Bubkie - Chocolate Muffin - Black and White Half-Moon - Everything Bagel w/Plain Cream Cheese - Chocolate Chip Rugallah

Patronage Inclination: Occasion

Most Recent Visit:  5/03/2011
Amount Visited:  1

Address: 421 Harvard Street, Brookline, MA 02445
Website kupelsbakery.com  Phone: (617) 566-9528
Social Networking:  Facebook /Kupel's Bakery  -  Twitter @Kupels

No comments:

Post a Comment