Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mellow Mushroom Bar & Restaurant Review

MELLOW MUSHROOM - CENTENNIAL 

Notables:
CasualTrivia NightsGood Bartenders
Moderately PricedGluten Free Options

My Opinions:  So glad we gave this place another try ... but we will only sit at the bar from now on (I'm still cringing from my first, and last, dinner in the dining room). As always, the bartenders were friendly, efficient and fun. The food came out hot and tasted delicious. I really enjoyed the regular pizza and my family enjoyed the gluten free option. Though gluten free dough is healthier for you, but I had to try the regular crust. I'm glad I did because  it was fluffy and flavorful.

To Note: This restaurant hosts trivia nights often, which is fun, but be warned that the room gets loud.

     Try:  Spinach Artichoke Dip - Spinach Salad
     Skip:  Field Green - Steak & Cheese Hoagie

Some Food/Drink Tasted:  Spinach Artichoke Dip - Caesar Salad - Field Green Salad - Spinach Salad - Gluten-Free Pizza - Pepperoni Pizza - Meatball Hoagie - Steak & Cheese Hoagie

Patronage Inclination: Occasion

Most Recent Visit: 5/11/2011
Amount Visited: 5+
Experiences:  Bar, Dinner

Address: 2154 East Commons Avenue, Centennial, CO 80122 (multiple locations)
Website: mellowmushroom.com/centennial  Phone: (720) 353-4300
Social Networking:  Facebook /Mellow Mushroom - Centennial  -  Twitter @MMCentennial

Previous PostsApril 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment