Thursday, January 14, 2010

Brasserie Jo Restaurant Review


Brasserie Jo
My Opinions: Not sure how much longer this place will be around (I miss Ambrosia!) - perhaps they should consider changing their menu to simple comfort foods - it doesn't meet quality standards to offer cuts of steak and fresh fish. My steak, and my friend's chicken, were small portions pounded into thin thin pieces - I asked for my steak medium/medium rare, but it came out well done because the slices were too thin to have a warm red center! The servers did what they could, but this restaurant was empty and I believe the food is a big part of the reason. What a shame, it used to be a great restaurant.
Some Food/Drink Tasted: Belgian Endive – Oysters – Steak Frites – Roasted ½ Chicken

Most Recent Visit: 1/11/2010
Amount Visited: 5+
Experiences: Dinner

Patronage Inclination: Avoid

Address: 120 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA 02116
Website: http://www.brasseriejoboston.com  Phone: (617) 425-3240
Social Networking: Twitter @bostonbrasserie

No comments:

Post a Comment