Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Gaslight Restaurant Review


Gaslight, Brasserie du Coin
My Opinions: I love the late night dining menu! Any restaurant that continues to offer food past midnight is special in my book – Monday has been an industry special night that includes special discounted drinks and bar snacks – I love fondue, but unfortunately I do not like the one offered here – The staff is great – the Bar scene is friendly with a lot of locals - Lunch is a simple cafe menu and very tasty
Some Food/Drink Tasted: Croque-Monsieur – Gaslight Salade – Sandwich Cubano – Pâté De Campagne – Fondue Piemontaise – Molten Chocolate Cake

Most Recent Visit: 1/18/10
Amount Visited: 5+
Experiences: Lunch, Bar

Patronage Inclination: Frequent

Address: 560 Harrison Avenue, Boston, MA 02118
Website: http://www.gaslight560.com  Phone: (617) 422-0224
Social Networking: Facebook /Gaslight Brasserie du Coin

No comments:

Post a Comment