Friday, January 22, 2010

W Lounge Review

W Lounge at the W Hotel Boston
My Opinions:  I like coming here, and there is always a different vibe week-to-week, even on the same days - It's fun to get a bite at the bar along side of some well-mixed cocktails - The fire pits are very hot and sweat isn’t becoming, so I recommend not sitting too close - I'm waiting for the hotel to work out some plan on how to reserve the tables in the lounge ... I know many places do it, so no need to reinvent the wheel! I'm looking forward to seeing how this lounge blooms.

Some Food/Drink Tasted: Truffle Fontina Pizza – Cookies and Confections – MARKET Cheeseburger – Warm Chocolate Cake ... you can get the Market menu, but it's more fun to enjoy the bite-sized menu out in the lounge.

Patronage Inclination: Occasion

Most Recent Visit: 1/21/2010
Amount Visited: 10+
Experiences: Bar

Address: 100 Stuart Street, Boston, MA 02116
Website: http://www.starwoodhotels.com/whotels/boston  Phone: (617) 261-8700
Social Networking:  Facebook /W Hotels

No comments:

Post a Comment