Saturday, January 2, 2010

Legal Sea Foods Restaurant Review

Legal Sea Foods
My Opinions: I have been going here since I was a baby - If you've ever visited Boston, dining at a Legal Sea Food is a must - The chowder is fantastic, and their lite is fine, but go for the original if you can - The warm rolls are yummy, so ask for extras – Skip the deserts; I really wish they would upgrade this part of the menu to better chocolate and better tasting items – Great Wine list that’s priced fairly – They have the best Champagne Mignonette for the oysters that I’ve ever tasted - I do not like the new credit card machine that they bring to the table - I feel like it cheapens the experiences and makes for some awkward moment, especially when they explain the tip portion

Some Food/Drink Tasted: Swordfish – Baked Boston Scrod – Baked Boston Scrod – Chowder – Lobster Bisque – Chopped Greek Salad – Signature Crab Cake – Popcorn Shrimp – Winter Salad – Coconut Shrimp – Surf & Turf ... basically the entire menu!

Most Recent Visit: 12/28/2009
Amount Visited: 100+
Experiences: Lunch, Dinner, Bar

Patronage Inclination: Frequent

Address: 100 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA 02116 (Multiple Locations)
Website: http://www.legalseafoods.com/  Phone: (617) 266-7775
Social Networking: Twitter @legalseafoods

No comments:

Post a Comment