Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hamersley's Bistro Restaurant Review

Hamersley's Bistro
My Opinions: This used to be my favorite restaurant! I have enjoyed their food, but I am not happy with the many times they were written-up by the Health Department, so, with regret, I have stopped choosing to dine here ... instead I go to Mistral. Mistral's layout is very similar, delicious food, great service, energetic bar scene.
Some Food/Drink Tasted: Duck Rillettes Tartine – Black Salmon on Brioche Toast – Pâtés – Roast Chicken – Vermont Pheasant – Farm Strip Steak – Seared Polenta

Most Recent Visit: not since 2008
Amount Visited: 35+
Experiences: Brunch, Dinner

Patronage Inclination: Only When Necessary

Address: 553 Tremont Street, Boston, MA 02116
Website: http://www.hamersleysbistro.com  Phone: (617) 423-2700
Social Networking: Twitter @hamersleysbstro  -  Facebook /Hamersley's Bistro

No comments:

Post a Comment