Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Caliterra Restaurant & Bar Reivew

Caliterra Bar & Grille at the Hilton
My Opinions: This place is my "Cheers Bar" - it's comfortable since I know the bartenders, have gotten to know some of the regular patrons, and think the food & drink is decent.

I especially appreciate their large red wine glasses that bring swirling to a whole new level. Caliterra's heirloom tomato salad is a must for me because they get the tomatoes fresh from a local organic farm ... an unexpected healthy treat! My desert of choice is the cookies and ice cream. The cookies are baked in-house and they have strawberry ice cream (a nostalgic flavor for me).

Some Food/Drink Tasted: Sliders - Cheese Fries - Spinach Tortellini Pasta - Chicken lettuce Wraps – Wild Mushroom Pizza – Pepperoni Pizza – Heirloom Tomato Salad – Filet Mignon Sandwich – Chicken Panini – Turkey Panini - Cookies & Ice Cream

Most Recent Visit: 8/24/2010
Amount Visited: 50+
Experiences: Dinner, Bar

Patronage Inclination: Occasion

Address: 89 Broad Street, Boston, MA 02110
Website: http://www.caliterrarestaurant.com  Phone: (617) 348-1234
Social Networking: Twitter @CaliterraBoston 

Older Caliterra PostsJune 2010  -  March 2010  -  February 2010  -  September 2009

1 comment:

  1. I most like from all thing about hotels and bars are wine glasses. It makes your mood change. If you like that then it gives you different taste of that wine. I have some information about wine glasses.I like to share with you all. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete