Tuesday, August 3, 2010

LuxLash Review

LuxLash


My Opinions: It's time for my monthly lash appointment, but I going to pass <gulp>. I've been going to LuxLash for months, but in less than a year, they've increased their prices and gotten rid of their customer retention program, something that comes off as a bit greedy, mismanaged and is turning me off.  I'd rather they start high and maintain their rate for at least a full year.  Yes, they currently charge more in Beverly Hills, but that doesn't change my opinion about their frequent price increases here in Boston, and, as a fellow business woman, if you know your price point, why not start there?

To their point, they are fantastic lashes, and the women working there are great, but there other places that do lash applications that I may now try and the self-application lashes are getting better and better.

P.S. This is a great service to get done, especially a few days before a wedding or party! They offer  bridal packages, temporary lashes, lash extensions (what I have), waxing and even semi-permanent make-up. There are also products to support your quest for beauty secrets.

Experiences: Lash Extensions

Address: 232 Newbury Street, Boston, MA 02116 (multiple locations)
Website: http://www.luxlash.com  Phone: (617) 587-5274
Social Networking: Twitter @LuxLashBoston – Facebook /LuxLash, Inc.

Older Posts: June 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment