Monday, August 23, 2010

Exhale Spa (Boston) Review

EXHALE SPA


My Opinions:  Self-pampering is a great way to beautify a rainy gray day in Boston, don't you think?  I hear that if you look better, it helps make the city look better. <wink>  To be serious though, this is now officially my new favorite spa in the city! 

The layout is spacious and the service list is rich with the basic services, yoga classes, and more exclusive treatments like acupuncture, lash extensions (look out LuxLash), herbal cleansing, and more.

Matthew was a fantastic masseuse, the first one in years that impressed me as much as my regular gent. The Body Glow was the best exfoliating treatment I've ever received, but you have to be ready for a little discomfort for a lot of benefit. It was an hour of brushing, scrubbing, rubbing and buffing ... much like I image a luxury car feels after getting detailed! This would be a great treatment to get once or twice a month.  Unfortunately they don't offer packages, but the facilities and staff are top notch, so the pricing is worth it.

Experiences: Deep Tissue Massage, Body Glow

Address
:  28 Arlington Street, Boston, MA 02116 (multiple locations)
Website: www.exhalespa.com  Phone: (617) 532-7000
Social Networking: Twitter @ExhaleBoston  –  Facebook /ExhaleSpa

No comments:

Post a Comment